Friday, January 1, 2010

Around and Around and Around...

I started at this weird place outside and I think my family and I were buying something but there were 2 other guys there. One of them constantly followed me and patted my REALLY hard on the back for no reason. I eventually split from my family and went into a lounge type room with A.J. , The weird chick from the Breakfast Club and 2 other guys. They were all sitting down and some were resting on there arms. Through a doorway led another long-ish room with a dark brown and big door with a strange way of opening. On the left was a little hole and to gold things and the top and bottom you put your index and middle finger in it and turn. The door opens (And here is were the Alice in Wonderland-esque stuff comes in) I think it was like a really long purple cave with water in it and thick card men (Like in Alice in Wonderland) only they were really short and there were some other creatures that appeared first but I can't remember what they were. I kicked the card men really hard and toppled them because I was scared. I exited the cave thing and found myself in the weird place outside and the guy who pats my back hard did it again. I went into the lounge again and I continued this cycle several times and then eventually dad found me in the lounge to check on me. And then it continued and I eventually woke up...

No comments:

Post a Comment