Saturday, January 9, 2010

2 Very Rich and Detailed Dreams!

Jan. 8 2010 - I was in the desert with Hudson and Cameron with rocks surrounding us and a stone Egyptian-esque door behind us. We went inside and found a very open stone area with left 4 dead 2 special infected attacking us and somehow the cats were with us. We somehow got home and forgot the cats! We scrambled for a map to "fast-travel" back to where we were (Like in Oblivion and Fallout 3) we couldn't find one. Distraught, we mourned at the fact we would never see the cats again. But then I found Praline and Coco on my bed and Macchi in the living room Dad discovered the back door was open and that is how the cats found their way back home and in the house!

Jan. 9 2010 - I was on a mobile room or something for the army and it was pretty crowded with blankets everywhere and it was like 2 levels for 2 people and I think I was sharing it with one of my Atheist friends and then the rapture happened. There was a sound and I looked up in the sky and saw a bunch of white swirly shapes suddenly flash in the4 sky and go away and then a blinding light tore open suddenly in the sky and I felt the feeling in my gut like on a roller coaster when you go down while I was very quickly ascending toward the light the dream then ended...

No comments:

Post a Comment